We respect your privacy, and we will never sell, rent or share your personal information with any 3rd party, especially your email addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission, unless required by law. Information that you provide during the registration process will be held in accordance with the data protection act.
We may contact you from time to time using your email address to provide information about our courses or services. You can opt out of receiving our emails at any time.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember where you are in the course
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order, and use the course.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This website will not Share any personal information with third parties.
The Birmingham Course take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Hardware stored in secured data centres behind firewalls.
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key. Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.